Netkiosk installation help and configuration.
Special customization. Extra options or features. The choice is yours.
With our unique special customization we can tailor Netkiosk to suit your needs and requirements.
We offer free support via e-mail. If you have any questions or need help please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional one-on-one support is available via a one of payment or monthly subscription. This includes telephone and remote access support.
How do you get your Netkiosk licensed version?
You can use Netkiosk Standard free for 14 days and it is the fully working version.
If you then wish to continue to use Netkiosk you can buy the number of licenses you need or start your monthly subscription. You can, of course, start a monthly subscription or purchase licenses at any time.
There is no need to un-install or re-install, and you can continue to use Netkiosk Standard without any action needed.
On completion of checkout your Netkiosk licensed versions will be available immediately, in your downloads, in your Netkiosk account.
And you can simply continue to use Netkiosk Standard.
Still need help?
If you find you still need help or are unsure how to configure Netkiosk please do not hesitate to contact us.
Support regarding installing and configuring Netkiosk is 100% Free.
We will do our best to help you, to make sure Netkiosk works for you.
NETKIOSK STANDARD HELP.
Netkiosk Standard install help is now fully integrated inside Netkiosk Standard.
- To open admin panel click the settings icons and click login.
- Set your master admin password in admin Panel, and configure Netkiosk to suit your needs.
- Setup can take as little as 5 minutes.
- Netkiosk runs with integrated kiosk lock down capabilities. You keep total control.
- When you close Netkiosk your PC is instantly unlocked to show your Windows desktop, Windows start menu and the Windows taskbar.
- Netkiosk un-installs in just few minutes.
- When you close Netkiosk all default windows settings are fully restored.
- Except the Windows 7/8/10 Ctrl+Alt+Del options menu which is controlled completely separate from Netkiosk.
- You can un-install Netkiosk via Control Panel.
- You can also use NetkioskStandardRestore to fully restore some of your Windows Settings that where in use by Netkiosk.
- This small program is automatically installed in Netkiosk Admin folder in the admin Start menu when you install Netkiosk.
- Open the Command Prompt and enter the following command and press Enter.
- This will modify the ACL on the utilman.exe file so everyone doesn’t have permission to execute this program.
- cacls %windir%system32utilman.exe /C /D Everyone
- To Enable Ease of Access use this code: cacls %windir%system32utilman.exe /E /G “Everyone”:R
You will be prompted with a Y/N just type Y and hit Enter and close the Command Prompt.
AUTO LOGON WINDOWS 7, 8 and 10
NetkioskAdvancedConfiguration might not properly set the Windows user for Autologin on Windows 8
- Press the Windows + R keyboard combination to bring up a run box, when it appears type netplwiz and hit enter.
- This will open the User Accounts dialog box, which will display a list of all the users on your computer.
- Select your user account from the list, then uncheck the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” checkbox then click the apply button.
- This will show the sign in dialog, where you will need to input your password (if the user account has a password)
- Then click OK.
- Click OK again to close the User Accounts dialog and you’re good to go.
Still need help?
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask us.