All downloads are via our secure Geotrust SSL secured website.
Netkiosk Standard for Windows XP (SP3), NT, Windows 7, 8, and 10.
With Netkiosk Standard Kiosk Software you can quickly lock down your PCs and run a secure flexible kiosk browser. You can start Netkiosk Standard in full screen tabbed browser or full screen display kiosk browser. You can configure Netkiosk Standard via the secure admin panel. You can restrict website access via a flexible white list and content filter. Netkiosk Standard is fully touch screen compatible.
You can give access to the custom Netkiosk OSK, or the Windows touch keyboard.
After Netkiosk has started users cannot close Netkiosk or access restricted areas of the PC. Via the secure password protected admin panel the administrator can instantly close Netkiosk Standard. The PC is then instantly unlocked showing the Microsoft Windows desktop, start menu and task bar.
The total download file size is just 5 mb. (4925 kb)
Netkiosk imperi (Chrome Kiosk)
Netkiosk imperi (Chrome Kiosk) for Windows XP (SP3), NT, Windows 7, 8, and 10.
With Chrome Kiosk you can instantly lock down your PCs and run Google Chrome in secure flexible kiosk mode.
Via a secure admin panel you can restrict website access with a built-in white list filter.
Download file size is just 9 mb. (9640 kb)
NETKIOSK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.
- Please read the install help page before, or after, you install Netkiosk.
- Netkiosk works on all devices running Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows 7 ,8, and 10.
- Netkiosk can be installed on PC’s, Laptops or Windows Tablets.
- Netkiosk imperi requires Google Chrome.
Minimum screen resolution for both Netkiosk versions: 1024 X 768
All Netkiosk versions require Microsoft Netframework 4.5
- If not installed already Netkiosk will try to install this automatically.
- Windows 8 and 10 have Netframework 4.5 built-in. So no need to install.
- MICROSOFT NETFRAMEWORK 4.0 (Direct download links to Microsoft website)
- If you have problems running Netkiosk please install Microsoft Netframework 4.5 (FULL VERSION)
- You need to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed if you want to allow proper access to PDF files and your Flash player is up to date.
- Note: Please make sure that you do not install, and try to run, each Netkiosk version on the same PC, at the same time.