At Netkiosk we support Education around the world.
A Netkiosk for Education license is, as you can guess, only for Educational institutions*.
You can purchase Netkiosk Education licenses instantly.
We know life is complicated enough, so we like to keep things simple.
How do I to get Netkiosk Education Licenses?
Simple buy 1 one more Netkiosk licenses and we’ll add another 3 licenses for each license you buy.
So for every Netkiosk license you buy you will receive 4 Netkiosk for Education Licenses.
Or as we call it. “Buy 1, Get 4”
A simple one-off payment. And you are good to go.
And we’ll still assist you along the way with installation, configuration and other questions you may have.
The additional licensed downloads will be added to your Netkiosk account after we have done a quick check to see you are genuinely purchasing Netkiosk for Education. No lengthy paper work needed.
Netkiosk for Education licenses are available for schools, second and third level Education as well as Libraries, and non profit organisations.
Netkiosk for Education licenses are non renewable.
Non renewable applies to schools and secondary level Education only.
Non renewable (One-off Payment): Schools and second level Education
Yearly renewable: Third level Education, Libraries and non profit organisation.
Renewable only applies if you continue to use Netkiosk after year 1.
Netkiosk Desktop Lock + Netkiosk Standard Secure Kiosk Browser
Netkiosk Desktop Lock is a complete kiosk lock down solution all within one easy to manage compact program.
Lock down your device(s) instantly and give access to a number of programs and/or the secure Netkiosk Standard Kiosk Browser.
If you only want to give access to websites you can simply disable program access and auto start Netkiosk Standard “Kiosk Browser” in full screen Tabbed Browser or info Kiosk mode.
What can I do with Netkiosk
Netkiosk is special kiosk software that you can use to lock down your companies PC’s or public access kiosk PCs and control which websites or programs users can access. Netkiosk has been designed to be simple, flexible, yet powerful Kiosk Software, and most of all, Netkiosk leaves you in control.
Where can I use Netkiosk?
Netkiosk is designed with flexibility in mind and can be used by any business in any location. From 1 to 1000 devices. Lock down and secure company PCs or public access kiosks in shops, factory floor, office staff access, business visitor access, library users , student access or anywhere else where you want to restrict website access to your users.
No1. for innovation.
Netkiosk is the only kiosk software that gives you the option to run Google Chrome in a secure kiosk mode. Netkiosk imperi is included Free when you buy Netkiosk.
Netkiosk with Chrome in secured kiosk mode was used at the December 2015 Spanish Elections on a few thousand devices, so we think it works ok. See Netkiosk in action in the video at 58 seconds.
Netkiosk Desktop Lock Features
- Lock down your devices in secure kiosk mode.
- Compatible with All Windows versions From XP to Windows 10
- Office PCs, Public information Kiosks, Windows Tablets, Touch Screens.
- Secure and fully customizable Kiosk Browser.
- Restrict access to one or more programs.
- Give access to selected folders.
- Block access to all other programs.
- Block access to external Program menus
- Block web browsers such as IE, Edge (Windows 10), Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Flexible and secure admin panel.
- Give access to the Windows OSK, the Netkiosk OSK or your own OSK.
- Customizable Theme.
- Secure Admin Panel.
- Prevent users from accessing restricted areas of the PC.
- When you (Admin) close Netkiosk via admin Panel the PC is instantly unlocked.
- Netkiosk is designed to suit all kiosk environments.
- Further secure your PCs using Netkiosk Advanced Configuration. (Included) Multiple user access options.
Netkiosk Standard Kiosk Browser. (Built-in)
- Start Netkiosk Netkiosk Browser in full screen tabbed browser mode.
- Start Netkiosk Browser in full screen information kiosk mode.
- Give access to Netkiosk Browser in Normal mode
(Allow users to close the Netkiosk Browser and access any allowed programs)
- Restrict web browsing to one or more sites.
- Built-in white list and content filters.
- Give access to a custom OSK or Windows OSK
- Customizable layout and user interface.
- Secure, and easy to use, admin panel.
- Simple Configuration. You keep total control.
Free customization and free, any time, setup and configuration support.
Netkiosk includes the unique feature of free customization. We can customize any Netkiosk version to suit your needs and requirements. Although Netkiosk Desktop Lock can be used immediately, you may find that you might want a different setup or different options and layout. By adding extra features or options we can create a custom Netkiosk version for you. All this is free of charge, and is included in the license cost.
Free Support via e-mail , telephone or remote assistance.
We offer free assistance with the setup and configuration of Netkiosk on your PC’s via e-mail, telephone, or remote assistance. This can help you save time when testing Netkiosk. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to get Netkiosk working for you.